General Terms and Conditions (Allgemeine Vertrags- und Reisebedingungen / AVRB)
Tentative bookings and the reservation of specific dates will be dealt with in the order of their arrival. Confirmation ensues by issue of the deposit invoice (70 % of the tour fee). The receipt of the deposit payment constitutes the final booking confirmation. The remaining 30% of the tour fee must be paid in cash before the start of the tour.
Individual Tours (requiring a minimum number of participants)
The tour will take place only if the required minimum number of participants can be assembled. In the case of cancellation, confirmed participants will be given the choice between an alternative tour date or reimbursement of the deposit.
Place of jurisdiction is the Canton of Basel-Stadt, Switzerland.